Get Involved. Make a difference. For a list of volunteer opportunities, click here and search for "Emerald Coast, FL Chapter."
The PMI Emerald Coast Chapter functions solely with volunteer support, and we appreciate the assistance of our members in continuing to provide successful events for and benefits to the chapter. There are volunteer opportunities available for everyone no matter how much time you have or whether you want to be involved at a the community or chapter level.
By volunteering with the PMI Emerald Coast FL Chapter, you can:
- Earn valuable PDU credits
- Develop your PM skills and experience
- Give back to the PM community
- Network with PMI Emerald Coast FL members from all four communities
Types of volunteer opportunities include:
- Assist with events such as chapter meetings, new member orientation, networking events, the annual dinner or the annual symposium.
- Join a team as a committee member to assist with marketing, sponsorship, website, professional development, social media, or military liaison.
- Become a chapter board member. Elections are held in September/October of each year and commitments for each position is one year from January-December.
Whether you are new to volunteering or an experienced veteran, enhance your leadership skills using our resources available to volunteers.
PMI Leadership Institute
PMI Leadership Institute offerings are designed to both expand your network and provide you knowledge to develop as a leader in your PMI community and in your professional career. Learn more about the Leadership Institute
Whether you are new to volunteering or an experienced veteran, enhance your leadership skills using PMI Learn, our e-learning environment for PMI’s volunteer leaders. Visit PMI Learn
Contact [email protected] for more information!