2020 Call for Speakers
The PMI Emerald Coast FL Chapter welcomes interested speakers to submit their abstracts for consideration for upcoming events in 2020 including our monthly meetings and annual symposium. Meetings are generally one hour in length and are held during the second or third week of the month with available time slots for lunch or dinner.
- Showcase your knowledge/expertise
- Your name and speaking topic will be publicized via our chapter website and email announcements
- Gain exposure to experienced project management professionals and executives
- Be seen as a supporter of the project management profession
- Earn additional Professional Development Units (PDUs) for each hour spent preparing your presentation
- Complimentary meeting registration and meal (Presentations are voluntary, speakers are not paid)
Speaker presentations should align with the PMI Talent TriangleTM
For more information, email [email protected] with your name, contact details, topic title, and abstract.